Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Club Hasay Update

Well, the gym thing has been going well. I went at least 4 times last week (I should really be writing that down. lol). I have been working out for 1 1/2 to 2 hours each time I go. 20 minutes on treadmill, 20 minutes on elliptical, strength training (usually do about 5-6 different exercises plus abs) and then 20 minutes on the bike.

I have lost another 1 1/2 pounds, so I am happy about that. Even though I know that could have been better. I had a very bad food week. There was some hot dogs and even some ice cream. But all in all not too bad. I m now down almost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. YEAH. I have to say that reducing the cable so we could get a gym membership was the best thing we could have done. The gym is open 24 hours a day, so it is really easy for both me and hubby to get to the gym.

My finals are 1/3 of the way over and I only really have to study for the one tomorrow. The one on Thursday is for my spreadsheets class and that is easy peasy! So, after that I will be less stressed. Therefore, less likely to eat bad things! LOL. We are also going to be actually planting in our garden this week (we had to put up a fence first) and that will also give me a good workout.

So, hopefully next week I will see a few more pounds coming off (definitely feeling better and feeling more trim).



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment