Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gardening,

We've been trying to get the garden ready for planting and we should be ready to plant this week. yesterday we went and got the stuff for the fencing and hubby and his uncle worked on it yesterday and today. Once the fencing is up we have to get some rocks out of the garden (and wow there is whole lot of rocks in that one section) and then we can plant.

I made a double batch of tuna casserole last week and froze half. Since the guys are up there slaving away, I don't have an opportunity to be in the kitchen (the kids, especially the little guy, get into stuff). So I popped the frozen casserole in the oven to defrost and cook. It should be done soon. I will have to share later me recipe for making tuna casserole with a white sauce.

Tonight I need to cook up several pounds of meat and freeze them. I also need to cut up onions and peppers and get those froze. I do this so that dinner time is easier and quicker.

I am not sure how much time I will have to post on here in the next 2 weeks. This week is the last week of classes and I have a big programming assignment due on Thursday. Then next week I have an exam on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Then I am done. So I will be busy busy busy!!

Ok. Off to check on my casserole. Leave me a comment.

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment