Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Job Interviews

I had an interview yesterday. The first one since 2005. WOW. It went well, but I realized I lack the networking knowledge to do IT. I may have had a better chance of getting the job if I knew more about networks. So, I will either be getting a book or taking the class up at the college next semester. It depends on if I get a different job or not.

I received another call yesterday about a possible job interview near me. I called back this morning, but haven't received a call back yet. I am hoping they call back, because in the message she said that they were hoping to do an interview today because they wanted to hire someone by the end of the week. So, let's keep our fingers crossed. In the meantime, we can't go get more of our garden planted because we are waiting around here for her to call. Ggggrrr.

I am hoping to get a job, but I would prefer something part-time. My husband would rather I find something full time. We'll see what happens.

Update: I have an interview at 3 for that place I was talking about. Wish me luck

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment