Monday, May 18, 2009

Club Hasay Update

I had to go out and buy clothes tonight because I have an interview tomorrow. Uuuughhh, I hate trying on pants, especially because I haven't lost as much as I would have liked. Stupid pants don't like to fit over my big hips. Ggggrrr. I have no really nice clothes that fit. They are all in smaller sizes from before I had my daughter almost 3 years ago. That's the only bad part about having babies so close together. You don't really have time to lose the weight you gained from the first one, before you start gaining for the next.

Last week I lost another pound and a half, to make my overall weight loss 7 pounds in 3 weeks. I have been doing well at the gym. I go 4-5 days a week and stay for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. This is my 'me' time, my escape. LOL. I think I need to start keeping better track of my food. I was very bad last night and made up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Bad me!! But I had been so good, that I felt like we needed a treat. I didn't eat too many of them. But now we can be good again for a few more weeks!



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment