Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Summer To-Do List

I am all done with my finals. THANK GOODNESS!!! I had some tough ones this semester, but I am glad that the semester is done and I can concentrate on all the other stuff I need to get done. Oh believe me. I have a list!! Some of the things I am going to be working on include:
  • getting my daughter potty trained!!!
  • redo my Coupon Queen blog. I want to add pages to it so that will take a little work. I am also debating on changing my banner and background. It's very "pretty" right now, but I am thinking I would like to make it look more professional.
  • need to get my little ones in the same bedroom. The little man will be climbing out of the crib soon so we need to get the room organized and ready for a toddler bed, along with adding his sister in there.
  • since we will be staying here for a while, I need to do some reorganizing in order for this place to work longer. I know I need to organize my pantry and the cupboards. Who knows? I may even find more places for my stockpile. LOL.
  • and, of course, we will be working in the garden. We have corn, peas and carrots in right now and hope to get more planted tomorrow, if the weather cooperates.
I am sure I will find more stuff to add to my summer to-do list. LOL. Does anyone else have a summer to do-list. Share by leaving me a comment.



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment